User avatar

klara1882

Klara

  • Short Story » General, Other Re: The story's all over you

    Awwh, you are so great. I am very much thankful, I'll consider all your suggestions. English is not my first language and I kind of took a break from writing ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: catch me while you can

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: catch me while you can

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: She.

    Hey there! I'm Klara and I would like to say that this is lovely, I wish there was more to it. Actually, this is the first short story that I'm ...

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Leaking Words

    May 4, 2013
  • Other » General, Culture Re: Croatia - the Land of Blood and Honey

    Thanks, it means a lot :)

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Leaking Words

    Awwwh thank you

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Soon

    Hey, not really a country accent, I missed a letter XD Thank you :)

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Soon

    Thank you :)

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Soon

    Thanks for the help, Antonio!

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Therefore I am Dead, Hypothetically.

    and I didn't say how bad I feel because I don't write as well as you do and then I write something like 'I read your some of your work' ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Residue

    I'd suggest putting 'drum drum darumedy drum' in italics

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Leaking Words

    the*

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Leaking Words

    This is the final version of the story and I wasn't satisfied with he title

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Obstacles...I didn't pass

    Oh, and I'd suggest changing your title just a little bit - Obstacles... I didn't pass

    Nov 19, 2012


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca