User avatar

kittykat_luva

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Apocalypse

    I like this a lot. :D (addicted to sci-fi) then reality hit me: the city was destroyed. Houses lay in rubble, light posts and electrical lines scattered the streets, cars ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Marcus and Mica ch.2

    I like this, it's short and simple but it says alot in not-very-many words. It's easy to understand, which is good, as I havn't read ch1. :D A few things ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bloodly Mascara

    Yeah I agree with thinky person. Yeah mabey if someone slits there wrists and mopes all day bout nothing and complain you could call them an 'emo' (I have nothing ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Red Sky September

    I like it although it was a bit confusing, it sounds a litle like a movie I've seen but I don't remember the name. :wink: I noticed that quite often ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay away from me

    I liked it but it is a bit confusing. And I don't really get how his arm could cross the arch of his nose... *trys it* I guess you could, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves - the beginning

    I like it, but definatly break it up, it is very hard to read when it is all in a big block like that, but I do like the story. ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn

    I like it, it doesn't have a set rhythm, but thats ok. Although the definition of poem says it has to follow a set rhythm, I like poems that don't ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All Alone

    I like it, I like it. There was no spelling or grammar mistakes (better than I could do). But I think it would be better if you made it into ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Mum

    So sweet :smt054 You should show her! at least your mum is cool, wish I could say the same for mine. At least I have a good cuz hehe :P

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    Hehe brings back memories... I like it, although the first half was better. And how did they get a letter if he only left like ten minutes ago? that bit ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sister of Mine

    Wow, I like it! A bit confusing, I thought her twin was looking in a mirror or something! The first bit could be a bit better although it's already cool. ...

    Sep 24, 2007


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14