User avatar

kittykat

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Who I Am

    What was up with the random capital letters? It was okay, not really great. Still, I liked it. :D

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Angel Wings

    I liked it, so wait... The angel burned to dust and you were crying, but then in the end the angel is flying again? Wait...what?

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Second Earth

    at least this one was better than the part 1...wasn't it? thanks for all the advice everyone! :D I'm going to try to make every next part a little bit ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Marionette

    I didn't care for it very much due to the fact that I don't know what a marrionette is...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: New Day

    the lines don't go together very well for me, but it did have something to do with the title. I don't know what else to write about this piece of ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: general

    it was okay, but my question is why isn't there any punctuation at all in this poem? you know... if you read this out loud then it sort of sounds ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: These Tears

    It was beautiful... I'm sorry but I'm a good at critiquing work. I liked it a lot. :)

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stalling

    It's so deep and mysterious... I wish I could say more why I like it but, it's hard to explain why...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Epic poem

    uh... shouldn't you write the rest of your own poem?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tree

    Thank you iQuippie for noticing that I'm 11 and my work isn't going to be as great as someone that is older. I have asked other people what they think ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (no title...yet) Chapter 1

    Well I have to say this is not one of my favorite posts... I thought I would like it because there was so many reviews on it. I agree with ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Unwanted Truth

    Uh... I don't know what to put. Nothing here made any sense to me. What are you talking about in your poem? 1. we need to know what your talking ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 4)

    Thanks for writing more! If this is short for your standards then your going to think that what I posted is microscopic! It's a lot shorter than this, trust me...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: the vampire

    I'm not very good at giving reviews... but I wish this poem was a bit longer, still an excellent piece of work though!

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doubtfulness

    when I read it, it felt sad but I couldn't stop reading. this is why I love other poetry... :)

    Jan 4, 2008


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance