User avatar

khfan890

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Hey tosh!!! Thanks for reviewing! I really appreciate it. Your advice was really good, actually! I've edited it once, mainly for grammar errors and stuff, and I think I'll probably ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!

    It's a joke, right? Because Sureal seems much smarter in the debates and on here his grammar is really bad. *ponders* Okay, then, whatever!

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Zekyll #1

    Back for more! “What did you call me for, at this late hour?” the first shadow whispered. Zekyll bit his lip [s]so that he would [/s] to remain quiet. Whatever ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    I have a problem. I got lost in the first paragraph... What is happening?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Thanks Jared! I have a couple of questions, though. First, I'll list of some of the good things you had: - Cool characters Second, some bad things you had: - ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heaven and Hell

    It was...interesting. Really, I liked it pretty good. I don't necessarily agree with all of it (especially the last two lines), but that's for another day. I thought it was ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod

    I liked this, especially the whole "these two once fought it out". You should write stuff like this more often!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    Most of it, I liked. I love the last line, because it's exactly how I feel about somebody I know. Great work!

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Alright people, somebody go read my Death at a Funeral story already!! lol... Derek, I have no idea what you're talking about on that first part. The second part you're ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Oh, well, if you have a specific reason for what you did, then don't mind what I'm saying!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Thanks guys!!! Today I have to go to a piano audition thing, and then I think I'm going to write another short story (and edit some of the book I've ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    I shortened it so that three of my characters weren't even introduced. I was just editing, and it did seem a bit long to put on here.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Thanks to both of you guys for the reviews! I realize this is a long selection and people probably don't want to take the time to read it. This did ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: And Then

    I'm not a poem type of person, but this was very well written and I thought I'd tell you that. I know you probably hate to not have any critiquing, ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Well, thanks to both of you guys for the reviews! What both of you said means a lot to me. I was real surprised when the guy says that he's ...

    Feb 13, 2008


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost