You

by 200397

...

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:35 am
khfan890 says...

Most of it, I liked. I love the last line, because it's exactly how I feel about somebody I know. Great work!

blacktiger3915 says...

I liked it, but it was sooooo corny. I heard a million of these kind of poems in my lifetime. If you really had gave it some thought, it would have been a winner. Good luck and hope to read some more.

OblivionShadow says...

i agree with the comment about shivers. Its very cliche at this point. However, for the rest of the poem is well written i love how you bring it to the table. I can relate too so i enjoyed reading. thank you.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:26 am
azure wrote a review...

This is a nice poem but to tell you the truth, it seemed plain. My suggestion would be to add some metaphors, add some more poetic words. This is a nice poem, you don't have to rewrite the whole poem, just add a little more how should I put this? spice? I hope that my suggestion will help! Keep on writing!

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:35 am
Maki-Chan wrote a review...

It gave me a good feeling. Made me feel happy- yet sad( hmmm?). I liked it.

'Send shivers up my spine' I've seen this way too many times- maybe you can shift it towards a unique style of your own? Maybe?

Besides that pretty damn awsome. :D

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind