User avatar

kaiden

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Night To Treasure

    It's okay Jojo I totally understand. This poem is far from perfect but it's just that I've never actually done a poem that hasn't rhymed... I don't really know how ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Night To Treasure

    About that content together the pleasure line... I look at it now and I don't remember what I was trying to say there. I think I just forgot to finish ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's Been A While

    Wow thanks guys! I appreciate the comments! I'll definitely look into editing this piece now.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Have A Question

    Thanks for the review guys! I never expected my poem to be in the featured works, it's a big first for me. :D but just so everyone knows, when I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Have A Question

    Thanks for the reviews guys! It means a lot to me! To TheNewHero, I guess you could. Let me know if it works! haha

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 100 Days

    Thanks for the review! Yeah I basically just poured everything from the top of my mind to paper. Could you elaborate a bit more on what you meant by explaining ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Glow of Nintendo Faces

    haha i've had that happen to me too.

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Stream

    Yes I do need to make the ocean more understandable to Heaven. Good questions too, perhaps I shall find a way to put it in...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Stream

    ahh it appears i wasn't clear enough, i wanted the ocean to be synonymous with Heaven. So basically the ocean is Heaven because in Heaven there are no more trials ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Meggido Part 3

    yeah that makes sense. at first i thought they'd be part of the Western group or something. thanks for clearing that up!

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Meggido Part 3

    Haha yeah ok so if Soto, Kira, and Aisha are all poor, what category do they fit in? like sure they might be of different ethnicities but maybe to others ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    Ok so yeah now I see where you're going with this. I just wonder how Bella will react to Jacob, and what Mike may be thinking right now. keep up ...

    Jul 30, 2009


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze