User avatar

jojoann1

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: The Battle. Chatper 3

    Hi, I'm back online!! I really enjoyed this chapter, but I just have a few nitpicks: I know Mike wants to save his country, but he needs rest. I told ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: An Orange Lament

    First off, nice poem!! I like how each stanza has a different subject, it definetely keeps me reading. I also do have a few nitpicks on this poem, though. I ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Pretty Face, Ugly Heart

    Hi!! I thought this was a great poem! It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. By the looks of it, it seems that this was your first ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Time.

    Hi!! I have really enjoyed this poem! It tells me that people should slow down to see the good parts of life. For example, if you slow down while taking ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: The Battle. Chapter 2.

    Hi!! Nice chapter! I have a few nitpicks to point out: "If we make it out here alive, would you go out with me." Instead of the period, you should ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Hi! I have enjoyed another parody of "Let It Go". This was a funny parody of the internet. I did have a nitpick to point out: "why all these random ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: my bro's parody on "Let it go"

    Can I just say that this is hilarious! I have been obsessed with this song and I think it is funny to see a parody of it. I think that ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: The Battle. Chapter 1.

    Hi!! I have enjoyed this book so far! It tells me that the army isn't all fun and games, it is a war. I have noticed a few mistakes that ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: The Battle. Prolouge

    Hi! This is an amazing start of this book. It made me feel very sad when I started reading. I found a mistake where it says: Witch I thought was ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Lost Magic. Chapter 2.

    That was a very interesting chapter. I enjoyed reading about the witch and it had a lot of suspense. I noticed a few mistake, but one sentence didn't make sense: ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Lost Magic Chapter 1.

    Hey dogsrule5!! Nice start of your book! I really enjoyed all of the mythical creatures in this book. Also, you have to start a new paragraph when people are talking. ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Dyslexia

    Can I say one thing. This was beautiful. I thought that it was amazing that you would like to be her whether she has dyslexia or not. Many people today ...

    Jun 11, 2014


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun