Random avatar

jcp92292

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: When You're Famous

    First off, what an idea (: Loved the concept of the whole guy becomes superstar type story going on. I liked the alot of it, but I felt maybe you ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Still Want You

    Having in mind this was your very first attempt, I'd say you're off to a good start. One of the things I liked is that you understand the concept of ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: "You're a First Rate Geek" (You Belong With Me PARODY) Edit

    Well the positive for sure is you made me laugh... as was the purpose of this whole song. Creative, absolutely, and well written at that. Work on the flow a ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Cheating Boyfriend (a really short script) [edited]

    First of all, I have to say it was short, concise, and very well put to the point. Now this being a script and all, I would suggest you add ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tale of a suicide

    Oh my, now I feel quite saddened... nice nice work (: I'm really not sure if there is anything you could of done better to be honest, Well written; perhaps ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Love Lyrics Made up on the spot.

    Is this a first attempt? Well either ways not bad man (: you make this fellow male writer proud. It flowed pretty well.. a couple of notes though... first is ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just A Memory

    I'll be honest about my critique.., by far you have to be best writer in lyrics I've seen on this site, do work (: I believe your song captures the ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bubbly

    =D Oh my goodness, you completely caught me off guard there! Man, I was bout to say very heartfelt, but wow. First off, I like the sense of humor, and ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Start Anew

    Very, very impressive, and you told me your writing hasn't gotten any better. Your lying sure has. The poem is not the greatest in the world, I'll admit. To say ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dushnavslok'v

    hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!! Wow, let me start of by saying I did not understand a single word of your song. Yet in ways I find this very appealing. (: First off is ...

    Dec 30, 2008


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening