User avatar

jasmine12

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Four

    Ah. I'm still just as confused. I think you should go back an rework the whole car thing. At first, I though Sophia was in Carmen's SUV, not in a ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Three

    So, I'm rather confused about the whole Carmen/Sophia thing. I thought she liked him liked him (i know, so fifth grade) that confused me. Also, you said in the previous ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    UGH! What is with Carmen? Why is he with Nora when he clearly likes Sophia? They seem to have a special bond...but im not sure if it goes all the ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- One

    Hmm. This is becoming reallying interesting. Very mysterious. I like Carmen. He seems like an alright character. You painted a really nice picture with the ancient and gave enough background ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Ash! You did it! I am so proud! haha. I've never read something so...what's the word, so ready? So ready to be published. Even though it was only the preface, ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Two

    One thing before I begin, sorry if i make any spelling mistakes or anything like that. Quick question, is this past or present tense? I get confused sometimes with differenciating ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Love, Death, and War

    I thrust aside anyone I ran into, stumbling over already dead comrades. This sentence doesnt have that flowing rythym you've created. It's awkward. This is a depressing piece. I loved ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Butterfly Wings

    Dreamwalker, I was so taken with your story, so wrapped up in the words, I could not critique it. My apologize. But, as I see before me, many have already ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Mary the Slave girl

    Hi! The night was dark, darker than normal. Why was it darker? heading towards the one place she had ever known in her whole life. I don't really like the ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    Hello Lucyy. I shall be your reviewer this morning. Frost covered the grass, giving it a silver sheen under the dimly lit streetlights. I had managed to find myself some ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Arriere Pensee Chapter 1

    Hello Ashleigh Brown!!!! My name is Jas and I will be your reviewer this morning, at least, I hope it is morning for you...stupid time zones. Well, off I go... ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dark before day

    Hello Untitled21. I'm Jas and I will be your reviewer for today. I knew it would kill me on the inside if he ever left me. I know this may ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Be Mine, Valentine

    Hellow there, writ3erindisuis3. I'm Jas and I'll be you're reviewer today. XD I’ve spent every single year on this day alone, by myself, single, you get the point. I'm one ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abuse

    And after a few more moments of silence, Jenny decided that she would like to once again to consider her companion a friend. This was the only mistake I found. ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness

    Hello there Vivacious. I'm Jas. This poem started out great!!! Awesome, fully intrigued. Just these three lings bugged me one small yelp . . . one little squeak . . ...

    Jan 24, 2009


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert