User avatar

irishfire

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: just a taster-let me know what you think

    Hey there Seana, I'm Irish and welcome to the site! So, since this is very short, I'm afraid I can't say much, but I hope what I do say helps. ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hunting Death (From Twilight Parody)

    Wooow! *applauds* That was fantastic! Seriously amazing job here Gabriel! Ok so, I loved this. Your description was beautiful and plot was very unique and well thought out. If you ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Late Mr. Irving

    Hey there Nephthys! I'm Irish and I shall review this for you today! ^-^ With lots of smilies cuz' you know they're fun. :3

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: TankMan

    *blinks* Wow. *blinks again* That was amazing! I found absolutely nothing wrong with this Gabriel so I'm just gonna spazz about it ok? Ok. Good. WOE! That was some real ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Report on Sesame street [parody]

    Hey there! I'm Irish and I'm here to review and "rofl" at your piece! Ok, I loved this! It was amazing :lol: Brilliant! And, I know how hard it can ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Howie's Song

    Hey Stori! Irish here, and Ima review you now! What What?! So, first I'm gonna say, I thought this was kinda confusing. But it was interesting! Short, but interesting! The ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Desert

    Hey JamieAnn! So, I acutally found this to be pretty interested! I love all the profoundness of it! There was one thing I saw though: there was nothing else he ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Please comment for a name!!!

    Hey there Lucy! I'm Irish and welcome to YWS! :D So, I don't know if you know or not but we have a few rules here. One of them is ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dichotomized

    Hey there!! Here like I promised :smt003 So, I agree with Ranger on this one, it does seem a little rushed in places and, being a victum of rushing things ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A short piece on Auschwitz

    Hey there! I'm Irish and I'm here to review and help you! (Heh, that kinda rhymed xP ) First I wanna say that must've been so interesting to go to ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Mindset

    Hey there!! Irish here! :wink: I really liked the plot here! It was really dramatic and emotional and unique :D Bravo my fellow thespian! One thing I feel inclined to ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Monster - part 1

    Wow! Sorry it took me so long to check this out Ranger, I just saw your comment on my Guestbook and came right over :D First of all, its awesome! ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    Ouch. Hard choice.... 1) Wolfskin - Juiliet Mariller ( Because she keeps the story moving through dialouge and logic as well as fantastic characters and a love story that can ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rain

    Hey there, welcome to YWS my friend! And lol, I loved your yelling at Microsoft, it made a good impression on me :D and your sig, hahaha. Anyway, this story ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: DELETED

    Hey there!! First thing I'm gonna say is that I loved this. Just outright thought it was amazing. A) I really loved the way you flowed from one thing to ...

    Dec 28, 2009


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm