User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: All The Little Butterflies (Chapter 2)

    Hello again! Again, an enjoyable piece. The only thing I would say is that I think you could maybe have some more description throughout? Maybe that wasn't your intention, and ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: All The Little Butterflies (EDITED)

    Hello there! I enjoyed reading this. It was sweet and enjoyable. I heard your idea being called a 'cliche', and I'd just like to say that I don't find it ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Schizophrenia (edited)

    Wow1 This is chilling, creepy, and twisted, with lots of darkness throughout. It's also a brilliantly wrotten piece and you certainly have a way with words here. It seems to ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Intoxicated Babbling

    Hello! I have to say, to begin, that I throughly enjoyed your piece. Long, but certainly worth it. I like your use of humour throughout. Some of the lines of ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bite Me teaser

    This seems like a brilliant idea, and one that I will certainly read more of when you post more. Will you pm me when you do post some more? I ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My First Post

    Hey there! I personally think that your story needs more description of the characters-it helps the reader to imagine them as being real, and helps them to want to find ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Her First Mistake: Part 1

    Hello there!! I'll begin by saying that the fast-paced, action style that you have here is very engaging, and keeps the reader interested, but di try to make sure you ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Daddy, My Wings

    I really love this poem. It's beautiful, emotional and simple. When I say simple, I mean in a good way. It is clear and beautifully comprehensible with lots of genuine ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    I loved this! People say that I am too naieve about life, so it's good to know there are other out there who feel the way that I do!! All ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dark before day

    Hello!! I like your idea, the origina but still sort of classic if that makes sense! The only things I would say on the negative side is that maybe you ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter Three: Possibly

    Hello!! Although I love this as I have loved the others, I think you could describe the scene of the accident a lot more. In saying that, however, your use ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter Two: Slowly

    Hello again!! Oooh I like it!! Great work again! One little thing (although I accept this could be completely personal) is that it would be great for Life to be ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter One: Suddenly

    Hello! This is a brilliant, original idea. However, I think that in some parts you could be a bit more creative-I agree with what was said earlier about the generic ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    Hello!! I love your plot line-classic! You have quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, but I can see that people have already pointed those out! Your characterisation is ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: who in the whispered breeze

    This is such a pretty poem!!! It's lovely. I don't really know the greatest amount about poem structure and that, but I really did like your structure. Your use of ...

    Feb 10, 2009


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly