User avatar

ilovemyboys

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Field

    I cried when I read this. Very emotional, very powerful. It's such a sad ending, too. But, just separating it into paragraph, no divided sections would be better and easier ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The End

    I liked this :) It was good to read but if you made it a bit longer that would have been awesome Also, that guy's fail made me LOL my ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: beneath the waves

    Cookie! I know I read this at school, but it's still awesome! Oh by the way, reading club in Mr. Horans classroom at lunch, if you wanna come

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The History of Time

    Wow. I thought this was great! You have a talent for writing, Though the chuck at the end was kind of difficult to read, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Butterfly (Spin off from "I Love You")

    Sorry, I copied and pasted it from word. And he's called Felix in that one bit because it used to be linked to something else I started ages ago. I ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goodbye Mom

    I kinda of started crying. It was really sad and sweet Georgie x

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cupcake

    Well, it's about food, which is awesome. I loved how short and cute it was. Simple wording Georgie x

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Totally In Love

    It was deep and had a lot of meaning in the words. I liked the way that every line in each stanza ended rhyming in the las word of the ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Opposites Attract

    wow... I thought it was simple, but elegant. the way you write is incredibly eye catching and the way you rhyme is nothing short of perfect :) Georgie x

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pretending

    Burst of feelings XD Sorry.. This is really good! Description was good, vocabulary was amazing and it seemed really emotional :) Georgie x

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silence

    This made me cry a little bit! It is so touching and emotional and it was just so amazing! Your talent is raw and natural. Keep writing! Georgie x

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Yesterday

    YOUR ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME! this caught my eye with just the title, and I just had to read it about ten times. You have a very unique way of ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    I loved it. It was really cute and the protaganist really seemed to love Scarlett. What exactly happened to him to kill him? Just out of interest.... :)

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Masked

    I thought that this was so beautiful and sweet

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lucy The Whisperer

    short sweet and very charming. nothing more to say excapt was the heck is a pricker? Georgie x

    Aug 27, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy