beneath the waves

by cookie101

Really I try so hard and all for nothing.

Really.

My life sucks.

A THOUSANDS DEATHS ON THE STUPID JOCK WHO INVENTED HOCKEY!

Aaahh.nothing better tom calm you down more thn a scream-a-thon.

Ok so hockey was nothing short of the end of the world,but we got art next-art is awesome,our teacher Miss sable plays calming music which totally gets us in the mood for draawing.

This is waaay to chirpy.

I'll stop lying now.

Come on truth.

Easier said than done.

claire.

Really.

My life sucks.

This is waaay to chirpy.

I'll stop lying now.

Come on truth.

Easier said than done.

Well...this one presents itself as a bit of a conundrum here, cause I really have no idea what exactly this is meant to be here. Its definitely not really enough to be a prologue, or a blurb or a plot summary or anything, this seems like perhaps a particularly ranty diary entry at birst and I don't see any connection between what we've got in the actual piece and the title of the work here. Considering this is in the action category of the novel section, I just have no idea where this is trying to go or what this is trying to be...but well, I will comment on what I can about the content here.

Soo...we've got someone that appears to maybe be having a bit of a tough time in school judging by those first few lines there...although it isn't terribly clear if it's the actual schoolwork or the hockey or if its a combination of both. Either way, there is a general sense of that towards something and then it goes into talk a bit about the schedule at school and we've got an interesting ending there. I'm not a 100% sure I figured out what it was trying to say, but it seems along the lines of this person being happy at this one class then acknowledging that they're lying to themselves by saying its good. Its perhaps the most intriguing part of this piece here.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:18 pm
ilovemyboys says...

Cookie! I know I read this at school, but it's still awesome! Oh by the way, reading club in Mr. Horans classroom at lunch, if you wanna come

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill