User avatar

greg925

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Staring Contest

    LOL! That was demented. The repetition made it all the more madning. Nice one

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winter is a Live Mind

    Don't know what to make of this one. I'm sensing mental anguish here. Like something feels wrong and you're not quite sure what it is. For the lack of information, ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death, Destruction, and Peas

    LOL! Cute. I hate peas myself. Taste just like death :)

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dead Summer

    LOL! Sounds a lot like what I just posted. I see what you mean about imagery. Makes it a lot more interesting. Good Job!

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coming to Terms

    This seems like a poem about a love so strong that no tragedy can tare it apart. Sort of reminds me of Romeo and Juliet

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lesson in Dying

    This was creepy. I LOVE IT! Based on the narrative, I'm guessing it's suicide by Drain O'?

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Diluted

    I'm actually thinking of changing the title. Yeah, you're right the title makes no sense for this poem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Diluted

    Well, I was drunk when I wrote this, so that would explain alot. I was aiming for how sometimes happiness only comes in small doses. But, I can see how ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Body Shot

    Man, this was good. Way to show the emotional shame of defacing dignity for brief pleasure. I also like the way you showed it from both the woman and the ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Truth and Consequences

    I've decided to keep Samantha out of the "spotlight" if you will, only because when I wrote this story is mainly about what I was feeling and thinking at the ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To the Fiend

    Very simple to interpret. A little disturbing to read, but overall a very beautiful interpretation of self harm. I like how you did this in the third person, like sort ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumnal Night

    I really like the imagery in this one. You paint a very vivid picture here.

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Profanity

    I thought this was pretty funny. It was short, straight to the point, but had a very good message. Nice job.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Burdened Afterthought

    Yes, I know the paragraphs give it more of a story forum than a poem. I've never felt comfortable writing in stanzas. Maybe I should start making that a habit ...

    Feb 24, 2011


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6