User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Book one : Reading ( Act ) One Prelude. The Reversed Hanged Man.

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I feel like this poem helps me learn a bit more about what was going on in the first chapter, lol. ...

    Jun 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations.

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello there! ~ Writing Commentary Early afternoon light bleached golden walls further elongating tall shadows, as the busy work of daily ...

    Jun 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: The Brother

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I don’t usually write reviews for poems, so I hope this comes out alright! A nice simple tale about a brother ...

    Jun 9, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: EARLY HOPE

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I don’t usually write reviews for poems so I hope this comes out okay! I love how the spacing and word ...

    Jun 8, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Nine: Torn 1.1

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary He’d stood on that balcony until he nearly drove himself insane arguing with the voices in ...

    Jun 7, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter Eight: Lace 1.2

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary Gotta say, you really took your character descriptions to the next level here! The world is ...

    Jun 6, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapte Seven: Settle 1.1

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary He recognized that look in her eyes, "yes I wont over consume pastries, or flit too ...

    Jun 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Project.Xyria-Chapter One

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary My eyebrows scrunched up slightly as I remembered I had school. I sighed. I never fit ...

    Jun 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Witch of the Rotten Borough, Chapter Seven, Part Two

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary There is none of that to be found. The trees- tall, thin stakes impaling the ground- ...

    Jun 3, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter six: Let The Eat Cake 1.1

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I wanted to preface here about why I have lots of recommendations for you. I understand you make your edits based ...

    Jun 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter Five: Time 1.1

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary This place and time was grey-coated in a layer of water, cloud cover indicating it had ...

    Jun 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Project.Xyria-Prolouge!

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I have arrived to check out your awesome story! The name alone had me interested, and you always do great reviews ...

    Jun 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Four: Portal 1.1

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary “Now, your. Mission. Is to go through this time portal” The reveal that they have to ...

    Jun 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter Three: Chaos 1.3

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary Four, perfect, symmetrical, smooth white walls, and a similar white hard shiny floor and ceiling. And ...

    Jun 1, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Witch of the Rotten Borough, Chapter Seven, Part One

    Hello there! I have returned after my brief (long) departure from this series! I see that you’ve posted two new chapters which I have been yearning to get my hands ...

    May 30, 2024


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)