User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alice and the aliens: Part Six

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary “But why?!” Alice asked, confusion swimming within her. Rebecca, Muerte, and even Sage, the space vampire

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Alice and the aliens: Part Five

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary Aren’t the space vampires in Earth? Isn’t Melissa alive? Wouldn’t she be more prone to dying? ...

    Jun 22, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Alice and the aliens: Part Four

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary Wow, the confrontation with Antionette was an interesting one, and it seems like Alice is getting ...

    Jun 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: When You Wake Up Dead - Chapter 1

    Hello there! I see you are new to YWS. My name is goodolnoah and I’ll be doing a brief review of your story. I’ll let you know what I liked, ...

    Jun 20, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Alice and the aliens: Part Three

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary “It’s not just you. This is planet Gelata. It’s devoid of life, but never runs short ...

    Jun 20, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Alice and the aliens: Part Two

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary “There is a group of aliens called absorption vampires. They’re like your vampires, except they absorb ...

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Artificial (Intelligence)

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I don’t usually review or comment on poems, so I will try my best here. I can see that this is ...

    Jun 18, 2024
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alice and the aliens: part one

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello there! ~ Writing Commentary Greetings Vamp! (can I call you Vamp?) I’ve been wanting to check out one of your ...

    Jun 18, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Everbound : Chapter One Demons And Books Oh My! Part 2.2

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary Lilian's strides had frozen, the autopilot seemed to ebb away, leaving her to grasp at thinning ...

    Jun 17, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Fabrication: Shikri - Day 2

    Here with another review! Again, I LOVE YOUR ART! Is there a particular significance to the necklace that the character on this cover is holding? I see that the last ...

    Jun 17, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Everbound Book One : Demon's and Books Oh My! ( Part 2.1)

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary “Let’s get this out of the way before you ask, no you're not adopted, and you ...

    Jun 16, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Fabrication: Shikri - Day 1

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! I was instantly drawn to your story upon seeing the glorious art that came along with it! The cover is truly ...

    Jun 15, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Everbound Book One : Demon's and Books Oh My! ( Part One.)

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello again! ~ Writing Commentary Your descriptions are beautiful, truly electrifying! I feel like I have much to learn from your ...

    Jun 14, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Memories of a dreamer's heart

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! This is an awesome little poem! It brought me on a story that tugged my heartstrings. I love the repeating of ...

    Jun 13, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Trainees Take on the Apocalypse Prologue

    Hello there, one of King Koopa’s loyal henchmen, here! Hello there! ~ Writing Commentary This is quite the interesting prologue indeed! From the mysterious, seemingly fractured dark world to the ...

    Jun 12, 2024


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki