User avatar

gloss1

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bracken

    This poem is great! It's very discriptive! :) keep it up :)

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She Counts Her Last Blessings

    Awesome!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light and dark.

    Amazing...thats all I'm going to say!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Remember me

    This is a really great poem! I would follow this!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem on the general stupidness of the human race.

    this is a great poem! I agree that there are people that try to make other people mad because it seems to be "fun" so this poem speaks the truth ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    Your really good at rhyming :D

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    I like this poem! I really like the title too!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    All I'm going to say is that I would definitely follow this story!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Midnight Walk Through Zombie Park: Chapter One

    This is a interesting topic! I don't really hear much about zombies in books (Or at least what I read) I would definetly follow this story!!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dry Rain

    I enjoyed the poem! It's very true! I really liked the end too!!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Picture Perfect

    I really liked the poem! and I like the title "Picture Perfect"!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: In the wind

    Yeah there are lots of errors but I was going somewhere and i had already posted it so I'm gonna fix it. The only reason I'm writing about this is ...

    Mar 31, 2011


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love