User avatar

ghost223

Ghostie

  • Short Story » Satire, Narrative Re: Faulty Memory

    Ivu means "Eve" in Japanese and Yuki is "Snow"

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: imagination

    Please never give up

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Most Complex Poem

    In between the ** Was "Something else complex as heck"

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Most Complex Poem

    Was that sarcasm? I couldnt tell

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Bully

    I would, but it appears I;m a bit low on funds.j

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Bully

    Mmm..Very personal experience...:(

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgotten

    It's ok. :)

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Dead End

    its ok lol

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What I Say

    mhm

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What I Say

    No, I made the mistake of switching them lol. My bad As for what I was saying---He/she wants it to be that the situation is one OF sorrow, not one ...

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What I Say

    You force it by doing it that way

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgotten

    Thank you for the feedback

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgotten

    She's dead...

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Dead End

    Isn't it just twenty-two hours, twelve minutes and five seconds?

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What I Say

    Don't do "of" instead of "with," it would change the meaning. She/he meant something like, "The fact that my words are misunderstood makes this sorrowful."

    Jan 25, 2017


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights