User avatar

germsieGal

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Remembering Emily

    Omg, so sweet :D I couldn't stop reading. You have to write another chapter soon! There is a couple of errors, they will be in red. When she pulled away ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tears of Autumn, Ch 1

    Hello and welcome to YWS! If you want some more reviews you're going to have to review other peoples work. Our kitchen had more dust than food. I love that ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Please Don't Go: Chapter one

    Awesome! I like it so far and will keep reading. :D But everytime a new person talks it's sopossed to be a new paragrph, and the words in red are ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Colt

    Very interesting making the animals the charcters :D very good! Here are the errors I found. (errors are in red.) “ No matter what the police report says, it was ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Always and forever

    Aweeh. It was so sweet and true. Im sure girls and guys would love to say this to someone. I know I would. Please keep writing, you're really good :D ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just for you.

    Aweeeh, very sweet :) it flows nicely, a few spots it kind of didn't, but thats alright. Every second we're together my senses become alive I love that line. It ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Minute, Another Waste Of Time

    Wow. Very good, couple tiny error's. Why can't i make this better? Just change it to a capitol. Does this matters ? I don't think that should be matters, it ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Chapter 1

    I liked :) Keep writting it! I'm going into highschool in a year so im kind of scared about it, becuase I know some of my friends will get into ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Omg it's off of spongebob :D Love this remake of it though! So awesome! :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Scales

    I liked this :) Very good written, i loved when you said: his voice sounded like ice hitting stained windows . I do have a few errors I will point ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nothing Can Touch Me

    OMG. I loved this! It was so interesting, I couldn't stop reading it! I love how you made me feel and see what she/he was feeling and seeing, I felt ...

    Jun 3, 2011


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor