User avatar

geekchic

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All Hope Is Gone

    Hey there! I really like this! I can kinda imagine mellow piano for the first verse, drums for the chorus and then like piano, drums and guitar for the rest ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    Hey there! First off I must say that this was a brilliant piece. There was raw emotion in it, the rhyming was beautiful and didn't sound forced. Plus the message ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Magnificat of My Angelic Friend

    Wow I have never seen nor wrote anything like this in my whole life! In fact I never saw this in class or anything like that! ;) Haha. Well anyway, ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Music and Lyrics

    Hey there! I really like this. The whole time I was reading this I was humming the songs (which were excellently picked by the way). And grammar wise I didn't ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hope

    Hi there! First off, I have to tell you that since my name is Hope I felt the strong urge to review this. I really liked the message of this ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Left Behind At NCIS

    Hey there! First off I really like this! NCIS is a great show and I'm glad there's some fanfiction about it on here. The only thing I can point out ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I've Got the Coffee Blues

    Hey there! My name is Hope and I'll be giving you a review today. First off, I love the theme and the message of this. Being a avid coffee drinker, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Glee Chapter 1 - The Boy is Mine

    Oh goody glee fanfiction! I like this is it supposed to be before the show starts because you're introducing everyone (I'm guessing Rachael's POV.) I like this a lot keep ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hello there! Let me start out by saying how much I love this! You have made the character of death, who is normally portrayed as a grumpy... well I'm not ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Aleogra -Entranced- Chapter 1

    ]Hey there! I see you have done some editing- nicely done. It's a huge improvement. :) However, I did see a few tiny things that I questioned as I was ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Blood Is Red

    Why hello there! I'm geekchic but you can call me Hope. :) As for your poem, I really liked it. It beings up a lot of important issues that aren't ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Insignificant Untruths

    Hey there! I really like this poem. The emotion you put in it was raw and I felt it. I only saw a couple of things I thought I could ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Mountain of Hunger

    First off, let me say how amazing this is. It's full of raw emotion and it is just indescribably good. The two minor things I can point out are capitalizing ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Losing You

    Pretty much everyone else already posted the things I saw. The only other thing I can think of is that I thought the word "eyes" was a little repeatitive. Maybe ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three women and a blank page

    I really enjoyed this poem. I love how you repeated the last line in each stanza (blank eyes, blank page). I loved how you described the sister's eyes and what ...

    Jan 30, 2011


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender