User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Love And Broken Toes~Prologue/Chapter1

    Hey hey! :) So this was really good. I feel like it was a pretty good length for the chapter, and I think you've already established your characters as well. ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Rhythm of the Forest

    Fruity here! Hey I really liked this poem. You used REALLY good imagery, and your purpose was great as well. I really think that the repitition added to the mood, ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Feel The Absence

    Fruity here! Hey this was really a fantastic poem I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I think that it had a lot of emotion and depth, and the rhyme ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Chapter 7

    Not a single thing wrong with this chapter! :D This was really great your characters are really developing. No format errors that I saw, and no grammatical errors. Basically, this ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pain

    Fruity here! Hey I definitely understand what the purpose of this short story was. I had kind of a bad past similar to this, so this is not a foreign ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Chapter 6

    Hey! its fruity! ONCE AGAIN I am thouroughly captivated by your writing. Only one thing I picked out was this "You are just beautiful my girl." "You seem perfect for ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Reason to Run

    Fruity here! I really liked this piece. It was simple, but made its point. I only had a problem with a few things. I wish I had a reason to ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh My Love

    Hey! It be fruity!!! I thought this was a really sweet poem. You used really good vocabulary, and the rhyme scheme kind of added to the mood. To me, it ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Apocalypse:What now? Chapter 1

    Hey fruity here! This really was a fantastic piece of work. You had really good imagery and detail, and I felt like the character's were established immediately. I honestly dind't ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Chapter 5

    EEEEEEK! I LOVE IT! The best chapter thus far, I'm seriously finding it hard to contain my excitement. :) I really like your imagery here And then suddenly the blindfold ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Lamb and the Lion

    Wow. This was fantastic. Short and simple, but it had a lot of meaning. Sorry this is such a short review. Meh whatever haha anyways I loved this poem and ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Memoriam

    This was a truly beautiful poem. I loved the perspective. Like someone above said, the different approaches of 9/11 made it all the more touching. I loved the format as ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Insecurity

    Heygirl it be fruity! Okay I really liked this piece. I feel like it has a lot of depth that hasn't really been touched on. You just kind of brushed ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do not click this.

    Hahaha I love this poem. It made me feel stupid. It's a cute piece of work and I love how many people fell for it. No criticism at all. It ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    Wow this poem was really good! I loved the truth in your writing, yet the simplicity of it. The only thing was the flow was kind of off. But other ...

    Sep 11, 2011


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27