User avatar

foxy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: White

    Black is darkness, misery, suffering, Black is death, But all I can remember is white. White walls, white floors, white coats, White blood cell counts. The lights washed out stone ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt Me

    He said "You're cold and I don't even feel bad saying that. I told you how much I cared and you said, nothing back. I've moved on, left you, in ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    I guess all I can really say about this is that sometimes I feel like this, and it really is overpowering. I don't know if any of you have felt ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Those Old Clothes

    I’m sorry I’m changing I’m sorry if you don’t know me I’m sorry I’m different But it’s the way it has to be I’m sick of being so predictable Everyone ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who Knows?

    How far would I go for you? Maybe I’ve become immune The clock in my mind is set to June Who knew? Nature dies and seasons change Lives crumble and ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Take Back the Lies

    The words register for the thousandth time in a mind where they are eternally trapped. A place where they can't escape. They try to wretch free, but only succeed in ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Faded Memory

    You used to be my dearest friend, The one I told my secrets too. I thought we'd always be together, You used to be the one I loved, The one ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Heart

    A puppet pulled by her heart strings, Unless the strings do something out of the ordinary, you don't need to mention that the puppet is pulled by them, that's what ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    This is really sad... and I do not know what to say, so I shall keep my feelings out and review this as a normal poem. But first I want ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Private

    This is a beautiful poem filled with sadness and grief but also alot of love and lost wishes! I only have one comment though: And you're too special to not ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fasting from You

    This is a beautiful poem, you showed your pain in a nice way, but I believe it was a litte too "simple". My point is that you have put down ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    “I finally know why I’m leaving.” Then with scissors she tinged the thread. We laid the quilt in the coffin, bowing our heads like bent book pages. The first procession: ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Invisible Gestures Don't Equal Brutus Betrayel

    If Hercules wanted fame, instead of life, if Gandhi chose to be selfish and ignore his people's plight. Where would we be, the blind and narrow leading the minded, forget ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Diary

    I am seething, the roiling bubbles overtaking the pot. My eyes fill with tears, My mouth with foul words. The paper is blank, creamy white, a relief. Blue lines crisp ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Live For

    Wow, this is deep, I have to be honest with you. I really like it, and you paint a clear picture of what you're interpreting with your words. I've read ...

    Oct 9, 2010


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green