User avatar

flytodreams

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ring Master

    Hi, The plot so far sounds interesting, good work on that! :smt023 But the grammatical stuff, as you've been told, needs work. Can't wait to read more! :)

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Albert's Fairy

    Hi, This was really good! :) I like the fairy. :lol: It was very well-written, and I didn't find any mistakes.

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

    I read it, it was so, so touching!! :D I think I'm most like Jo, with bits of Amy. :) Have you read Good Wives ?

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Hi, I liked this very much too! The description was excellent, and the way you wrote was so...clear and interesting. :) Can't wait to see what happens. Great job!

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Hi, I really liked this!! It was, as the others said, unique. You wrote it very well, I really felt Gen's pain. :( Awesome work!! :)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fragments

    Hi, I liked the idea of this piece, but like everyone said, even though it could've been really dark and suspenseful, it wasn't. Just try to describe the scene a ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Awww..c'mon..don't you think you guys are being a little hard on Paolini? Everyone KNOWS he's not even near being as awesome a writer as Tolkien, or CS Lewis. But cut ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: x

    Hi, It was good, but I think it had more questions than answers. Maybe you could try giving a little more information on why she was sad. But avoid INFO-DUMPS. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Witches Familiar

    Hi, I liked this story. :) The romance was so cute! :D But, I would have liked to know a little more about Yvette. A little description of physical features ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forever and a Day [Preface and Chapter 1]

    Hi, She was shivering and frightened and wanted to go home. I don't know, in the style of the rest of the piece, this sounds out-of-place. It doesn't sound like ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Let It Bleed - Chapter One

    Small shadows of spiked leaves where cast over the mossy forest floor, and the signs of animal life could be detected through the small rustle of leaves, or the sharp ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jen

    Hi, Your avatar is so cute!!! :D I knew that my parents did not like her, but that did not stop me from spending every [s]minutes[/s] with her. minute That's ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faith: Chapter One

    Yay!!! The first chapter is up!!!! :D It was very well-written, I like what happened. But the pace could be slowed down, it went at a breakneck speed. Otherwise, very ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Deathly Hallows rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the [s]crappilogue[/s] epilogue. And the pairings, I hate Harry/Ginny. The Prince's Tale was such a sad chapter... :cry: poor Snape. I still like James/Li

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jouney's Dawn chapter.1 Part 2

    Elayna carried on struggling nonetheless and tried to prise my hands apart. She almost succeeded but I held firmly and eventually she gave up and lay limp in my arms, ...

    Oct 20, 2007


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm