User avatar

fleuralplants

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: An ode to love lost

    Hi, this isn't a full review but I just wanted to say that I love the classic, old-timey feel of this poem with the use of language. Great job! Thanks ...

    Dec 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: female boyfriend

    Hi, thank you!!

    Dec 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: female boyfriend

    Thank you so much!!

    Dec 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: liberation

    Hi! Thanks for your review!

    Dec 20, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: liberation

    Thanks so much!

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: liberation

    Thanks!

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Water Poems: Reflections

    I absolutely love the presentation of this.

    Dec 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: how many eldest daughters

    Not a review, but I absolutely loved this.

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Exodus of a Soul

    Thank you for your review! I definitely see what you mean, and I will take it into consideration when I revise this! Thank you!

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Exodus of a Soul

    Wow! Thank you so much for this review, it's very helpful to me!

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Exodus of a Soul

    Thank you for your review!

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Exodus of a Soul

    Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot, and I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks again!

    Jan 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: moonlit car session

    Hey, this isn't a review but I just wanted to say how much I liked this. I thought it was very interesting, so thank you for sharing this.

    Jan 14, 2021
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Shamois Tragedy

    Hey, thanks for your review! I definitely see where you are confused- I somewhat intended for it to be a story where you read it and you're like "Wow... what ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Woman in White

    Hi! Thank you for your review! I believe that honesty is the best policy, so thank you for your honesty! I definitely see what you mean, about how it should ...

    Dec 26, 2020


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author