-
Re: Nature
Hi! This is beautiful, truly. I love the topic- nature. I am a big fan of nature-related writing, so when I saw this, I just had to read! I was ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: .
Hi! I love the style choice you took with this poem; the poem being centered and in lowercase adds to the nature of the poem. I noticed that in the ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Kalopsia
Hi! I just love the titles that you give to your poems; they are unique, and usually words that I have never heard before. It shows that you put a ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Sepultus
Hi! I love this poem so much! My favorite part is the last stanza, especially the last two lines of it. Something about that last stanza is so wholesome to ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Infinity of the Night
Hi! First of all, I love the title of this poem. Something about it just makes me happy, though I can't pinpoint what it is about it! I like the ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Runner
Hi! First of all, I love the fact that you combined your words with a visual aspect to deliver your message. Just the poem by itself would have been enough, ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: What Color Are the Stars?
Hi! The simplicity and brevity of the poem provide for very easy-reading and a nice poem overall! Sometimes, shorter poems are the best poems, and that definitely applies in this ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: chickens will eat chicken nuggets without batting an eye
Hi! Wow! This poem was thought-provoking. Although it is about chickens (at least on the surface level), I feel that the last two stanzas are directed toward humans and their ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: A Fire Full of Pain
Hello! I think this poem has such interesting imagery that expresses emotion so well- such as in lines 4,5,7, and 11. When you mentioned shouts for those who will never ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: blur.
Hi! I really enjoyed this poem. I like the length of the last stanza compared to the rest; the longevity of it adds to the poem, in my opinion. I ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: do chickens worry about tomorrow
This is very interesting, and the way that you made a poem about a chicken so meaningful and important is very honorable. I like the style of the poem, with ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: Sappho and the End of the World
I love the simplicity of the beginning line. It sets the scene for the beautiful story yet to come. Personally, I am a fan of apocalyptic tales (especially if they ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: ​Vulnerable
Hi! I love the chaotic emotion that this poem has; the repetition in lines like Can you help me breathe? Can someone help me breathe? I'm learning, I'm learning really ...
Sep 26, 2020 -
Re: Something is missing
Wow! This was such a great and thought-provoking poem. The line "Trained to be busy for something I don't actually care for," really resonated with me! I agree with what ...
Sep 26, 2020
