User avatar

fishsashimi

is water wet

  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: What do you See?

    No problem! :D

    Jan 14, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: i feel so lonely

    Thank you! I stylize my poems that way to give it a sense of lack of emotion or emptyness.

    Jan 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: i feel so lonely

    Thanks! The capitalization is just me styling my poem. I style a lot of my poems that way because it gets across a feeling of little emotion.

    Jan 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: i feel so lonely

    thank you! the capitalization thing is more of a stylization thing. it may not be grammatically correct but it is very much my aesthetic lol

    Jan 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: i hide

    thanks for the feedback! what i tried to say was that without a true love, the world didn%u2019t make sense. That ending part basically means that %u201Cyou make my world ...

    Dec 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: dark

    thanks for pointing that out m8

    Nov 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: dark

    thanks! i was trying to go for more of a depressed, irrational side of me rather than a greedy side but now that you mention it i kinda see where ...

    Nov 19, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Welcome to Night Vale Airlines! [Part I]

    AAHAHHAAHH I LOVE WELCOME TO NIGT VALE

    Jul 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Eden Chapter Three

    Yah no problem! I liked the dialogue with no quotes.

    May 15, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Honey Hive

    Hey, OniiChan here! The Bee Movie. You did a great job on this. It has a very happy, bright feel to it. I like your flow and pattern of rhymes. ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Sunny Side Down

    Dou itashimashite

    May 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Theatre, Dramatic Re: Theatre

    Aaa thanks

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: obsessive compulsive

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Wow, this was deep. I’m a bit bipolar so I can partially relate. I love how you used a virus in a computer to compare with your ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Deep River-NaPow 3

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! Great poem. I love how complex it is. It really makes you think :) It’s great how you describe the complexity of ourselves. Just one thing: I ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: NaPo #6: Track and Field

    Thank you so much! I tried putting a lot more effort into this one. I am currently being trained to become a decathelete, so that should be fun!

    Apr 9, 2018


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost