User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    I love this. I love parodies. I love you. There's not much to review. XD Thanks for posting this. (I have a hard time singing parodies in my head, though. ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Disgrace to Wolf - 1

    A shadow was moving with its back towards me. Good job on the proper use of its! ^-^ I think this would be better as "A shadow was moving, its ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: echoes

    ZILLY'S FEATURED AGAIN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^ Ohboy, caps abuse. XD This may very well be sub-par, just so you know. I'm off my game today. (Just ask Kamas

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: One More Day

    Awww, this is so sweet! I sorta know how this feels. :| It really reminds me a lot of "You Belong With Me" (you know, the song by Taylor Swift). ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter Ten: The Arrival

    SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't have the time to read everything and write a review right now, but I wanted to say hi. This is mah spot! MAH SPOT! >;( Good on ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Could Have Been Both of Us

    Pup here! I'll try to help. Yes, I was confused and yes I felt used but I new from the start you would never abuse If you want the repetition ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Coming Clean

    Hellooo! Pup here to Bamboozle you. ;3 (I do hope that turns out to be a good thing.... *sweatdrop* Well this time is different. There should be a comma after ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Demon

    .....that banana kinda drives me nuts. O.o (I tend to repeat things in my head, so I have a love-hate relationship with gifs.) *ahem* Anyway. I didn't have a problem ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: small girl, little legs

    Wow. This is rather amazing. No, I'm not joking. It took me half the poem to realize you were talking about abortion--the phrases "nurses that kill" and "cheery, homicidal nurse" ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: So It Goes

    I kinda love this. The way you describe how time seems to stop, the way the world looses color--it's never been that way for me before, but it's such a ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Life Part 1

    Hello! Puppy the Bamboozler here, with a new review for you! (I couldn't help myself.) My greatest fear is not that I am inatiquate, Haha, the word is spelled "inadequate". ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bone Queen

    Hrn. Dun listen to pop. -_- (No offense to him.) I don't think this really needs a deeper meaning. It could have one, it could be expanded upon, but it's ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A page for ghost notes

    WHOOHOO KAMAS POEM I've been meaning to check out your work, and I like reviewing poems best, here. Not sure why, maybe it's the length. :P (Long stories make me ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stuck in a Dead F**k

    .........the conservative side of me is wondering why I even bothered to click on this, the paranoid part is hoping my parents won't see it, and the part that prefers ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Old Friendship

    Helloo! First of all, I really like this. I get what you're saying about old friends, because I feel much the same way. Why it seems so shameful – It ...

    May 30, 2011


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh