User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Article / Essay » General, Review Re: Essay Draft (Please Help)

    That was written so smartly with intelligent words, that I could almost swear it was a actual factual handout like they give in high school for awareness.

    Nov 15, 2018
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    I loved that that was a fun imaginative and you took things from Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Avengers, and I think Tangled.

    Nov 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    I am/is/was religious as well. :)

    Nov 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    I am/is/was religious as well. :)

    Nov 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Tennessee Rose

    Your welcome keep writing my friend.

    Nov 14, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    @RavenLord

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    :)

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    Why wasn't I following you.... Lol :)

    Oct 31, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: One dark night

    Thank you you have cleared my confusion, and keep writing.

    Oct 30, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    thank you.

    Oct 29, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    Uh XD I call it the only form that looks right on my chrome book if you were talking about the commas I like them that why don't know why ...

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    Little star top right corner Thanks!

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    Thanks. Yeah L is a powerful letter, underappreciated if you ask me.

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    I wasn't applying these words to Loki i was listing L words that have had a positive influence on my life. :) It is free verse. And your welcome fam.

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: L

    Would you [Like] it? XD

    Oct 25, 2018


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter