User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: tick tick tick

    Happy review day! Fallen here to review this spe ial poem!!!! Let's get started (sorry for typos) first off I like the edge this poems hold as if to say ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Part One of The Missing Ones

    Alright let's make this annunced (*waves*hey is fallen here to review excuse themispellings) Don't write i n text ever. Spell out the words by using text it brings the quality ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Disney

    Hi its fallen here to review your unique poem. Let's get started first since t is the only mistake I see when you wrote "relize frozen" (excuse the spelling errors" ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Four

    Hi fallen here to review ya. First off I love how you set your chapter up. I like how you explain everything and uses imagery from the thought of kaj ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: His Legacy - Chapter 3, Part 1

    So far I like the chapter and what you did. I really like how you did the quote above to start it I thought I worked well. I also like ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Cold is a Harsh Knife

    Really great imagery. I really enjoyed the subtle details of the thy's it helps paints a picture of the olden days where people faced their enemies. Your imagery is really ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Six Impossible Things

    First off a very good practice to do. Also completely agree with you with the " My chemical romance" the world is a very dark place now. I love your ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: What Am I?

    Fire! I liked this a lot it was really nice and awesome. I loved your imagery as you gave the clues and how it was just beautiful to read. My ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters of the Mountain

    Okay so first off * looks behind me,* phew alright there not after me. Second I liked how you started off with the song/ I don't even know what that ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Sweet Angel Emily

    First off, I commend you for writing of your friend. And I'm sorry of your loosed. So lets get started. I liked how you started with Dear angel, as if ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Race of Numbers; Chapter 2

    First off OMG I LOVE YOUR IDEA!!! I loved how you explain and described all the questions the reader has throughout the chapter. I also liked how this reminded me ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Endless Descent [Part 5]

    First off I was a little bit confused during the beginning cause I couldn't remember who was who. Beside that your banter between the two were just great for instance, ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Escape From Rainbowland Chapter 4

    This story just keeps getting better and better! I love your imagery on the attack how they literally had a whole in her arm. Also I feel that with the ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Each Day

    First off although this is not your typical hykui since all lines are 7 symbols not the 5-7-5 symbol rule it doesn't matter as much depending on the person you ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Scarlet

    Fallen the awesome here to review tonight. First off I love your word choice and the flow of your poem I enjoyed it a lot. Amazing imagery and describing everything. ...

    Apr 27, 2014


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns