User avatar

fallenangel1239

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Horse For A Fly

    Okay, I have a suggestion. I do agree with thething912. It just seems like a rant from a horse. You say that it is supposed to be a man that ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost without your love,

    I really like this. While reading it I found that I can almost perfectly relate to whats being said through the poem. This brought back a lot of memories. Anyways. ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 'Cause you can't delete postings this is blank

    I'm going to have to agree. I think what you are trying to say in this poem could be said a bit better. I was actually going to suggest the ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Mirror

    Very nice. I really liked it. While reading it I could picture in my mind what was going on. I don't really have suggestions. I do think that it could ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lost in death

    I must say. this poem was really good. I liked the flow and rhyming. I too noticed the change in rhyming structure, and have to agree that you should use ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: First Poem

    I do have to agree with what the others said. The constant of "one cannot" was a bit 'unsatisfying' to me. Of course, if it is a first poem then ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    okay...first of all, it was pretty good and I enjoyed reading it. I have some suggestions though. I think if you were to come up with a better title, it ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone

    This seems more like a vague outline of a good poem. It was a bit hard to follow and it didn't really flow well. I think you should use what ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: What do you see?

    I am going to have to agree with the others. This piece is to much 'telling' and not enough 'showing'. I believe that if you put some work into it ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love...

    I thought that the poems flowed well and the rhyming was pretty good. But I do have to agree, they are really short. You said that's 3 poems right? Well, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life

    I am going to have to agree. Sometimes poems take time to write, or make shine. Although, I have written my share of poems that have been done in a ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is a Suicide Poem

    I think you did very well in writing this, but I do have to agree with Gahks. You need to work on your lineation a bit. It made it seem ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fog

    Hey, good job with this poem. I really liked it. It's short and sweet, and still it has good imagery. Your word choice was quite acceptional as well. I love ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Meanless Words

    That's a good poem. I've written something like that to get over a crush too, you're not alone on that one. :D I like the last two lines: Let me ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: May I Have This Dance

    This was very good. It conveys how love can be in some people in a different way than you would normally find. I thought that it was very well written. ...

    May 8, 2008


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott