Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If This is the lesson, where's the Teacher?

    The rhyme was forced at some parts. This line was a bit weird: "Love grows old with time and sand," Time and sand? I know it was meant to be ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Enlightenment

    Maybe I'm just really tired right now, maybe I'm just stupid. I didn't really get it. Each line had good description but they didn't seem to connect. Once you personally ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: solidarity

    I hate people like you... You always write such good poems...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Vacuum

    I didn't get: "There won't be some people that people won't see." What does that mean? It was really confusing me. I really liked the last two lines though.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memorising Poems

    It seems like the beginning of some witch chant in a little kids' story...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anger

    It... was... angry...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It's About

    It was allright. It's better than a lot of the rap nowadays, anyway. The lyrics were good. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but this was okay. It's spelled ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You're still here

    It wasn't**

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You're still here

    It was okay. It was fabulously awesome, but it was allright.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dolls

    I don't like how you just said "there is one doll" and "there is another doll" and then you directly stated what they stood for. You need to be more ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life is a load of Free Stuff

    I really liked it.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Love You

    The rhyme bothers me.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Friend

    It seems kind of cheesy.

    Mar 17, 2005


something quotable
— yuuki