User avatar

emilybrodo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lunar Blaze chapter 31

    That worked 'sigh'

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Crash

    Hey Thorn, here to review this for you. Grammar and spelling: ‘I could have had brad Pitt, or a really cool guitarist or a secret agent or something’ ‘brad’ needs ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mick

    Hey Silver, here’s your review: Spelling and Grammar: ‘Most nights we didn’t have a hot meal on the table, or shoes that fit, or enough heat in the cardboard cutout ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sparkling Like Insanity

    Hey Ninja Just a quick review... One word; wow. That was awesome, thought your words don't sometimes completely rhyme, there was a really nice flow about it. Your imagery was ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Wild and Free

    Hey ShadowVyper! Just a quick review! I really enjoyed this poem, it kind of makes parent hood look 'happy' but 'sad' at the same time. You didn't rhyme all the ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Weekdays (Chapter 1)

    Hey, Em here. I’m just doing to point out the spelling and grammar issues here as I am in need of some points. ‘I woke up to the unfamiliar sound ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Shifters-Chapter 1

    Hey, Em here with the review as requested, Spelling and Grammar, ‘In my minds eye, a valley rolled out before me and a soaring blue sky stretched out over head, ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Lovely Numbness

    Hey, Em here with the review, Spelling and Grammar: ‘He fit this town.’ I think this should be, ‘He fitted this town.’ Or ‘He fits this town.’ It just sounds ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Lyrical Re: WIll Never Fall again.

    Hey, Em here with the review as requested, Spelling and Grammar: ‘She doesnt fall for the sweet talking of any man’ ‘doesn’t’ needs and apostrophe: ‘doesn’t’. ’ Her standards are ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: A new angel

    Hey, Em here with the second review, Spelling and Grammar: ‘crying over a body, thats lifeless and now gone.’ ‘thats’ should be ‘that’s’ for ‘that is’. ‘Wondering who this person ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Mining Flesh *** (Gore)

    Hey, I’m here to review this for you. Spelling and Grammar: ‘I mean there was a dead body, godammit.What the hell, a dead body we were going to steal. The ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Arc: Chapter1, section 1

    Hello, Em here. I’m going to review this for you. Spelling and Gammar: ‘She wipes away her tears and stands straight.(Any sign of weakness and they will not accept her).’ ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Arc: Chapter1, section 1

    Hello, Em here. I’m going to review this for you. Spelling and Gammar: ‘She wipes away her tears and stands straight.(Any sign of weakness and they will not accept her).’ ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Finding My Perfect Fairytale

    Em here with the review, sorry this is so late DX Spelling and Grammar: ‘As I logged onto Facebook, Marbles and Lucky, my two golden retrievers puppies, came into my ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: So this is how it ends.

    Hey, Em here for the review I promised. Grammar and Spelling: ‘“but not half as good as your pityful little boyfriend."’ ‘but’ should have a capital b since this is ...

    May 30, 2012


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain