User avatar

ehte92

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time

    Hello there. I am here for the review and we shall directly get down to you. Yesterday I was a sprout, Youthful, young, taintless and unblemished. This line is too ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Geeks

    Hello JRaye. When i first saw the title i was totally looking forward to it and then when i saw it i was a bit disappointed because it is a ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cupcake

    OMG. I LOVE CUPCAKES. You just made my day. There is nothing better than a poem like this(and that also on CUPCAKE!) to relax you after a hectic schedule. I ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Despair.

    Hello there ruby. I am here for the review. You poem has a good flow which makes it sound good while reading it out but i do have some nitpicks. ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You and Me

    Hello there Merry. Welcome to YWS. :) I am here for the review of your poem. I hope that it will help you to improve. Sometimes it seems to me ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 5 Poems That Start With "S" - Shoes

    Hello there rose. I am here for the review. After looking at your title i thought that it consisted 5 poems which started with "S" but it only has one. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Profanity

    Hello there Jennya !! I am here for the review. But it will not be anything like a review because i do not think anything should be changed in this ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Tribute to the Lost

    Hello there. I am here for the review. So lets straight away get down to the review. The lights pulse in purples and blues As the speakers shake with sound ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Should Actors Fall in Love?

    Hello there i am here for the review. Well, you have a good piece here but your poem was a bit on the predictable side. Some of the rhymes were ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Frame My Future

    Hello there Noelle. I just dropped by to give you a review so here it goes. What would it be if the Earth turned not? By this do you mean, ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    Hello there Rob. This is an amazing piece you have here. It comes right from the heart. I think that you just penned down emotions and converted it into a ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ambition

    Hello there virsanity. You have a good poem here, but your main problem is that you struggle a lot with the rhymes. Here in this piece some verses are rhyming, ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I called you lover, you called me forever.

    Hello there Eraqio.... We shall directly step down for the review.. Here we go... From the lips of people , we say we love, lips of people? Then whose lips ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone

    Hello there Alex. Here i am as you wanted me to be. Why do you want us to tear it up if you really like it? I could not really ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Art

    Hello there. First i want to say that you have a great command on your vocabulary because you just bombarded my brain with some of your blasting words. This was ...

    Feb 20, 2011


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau