User avatar

ehte92

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Say My Name

    Awwww.... This is so cute.... XD I loved it.. I guess my cat thinks the same because i do these exact things to him. This is such a poem which ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not a home

    This is really good.... I always wanted to write something like this which dealt with family and home but here i see you already wrote it. I must say that ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Season Tides

    It is a good poem.... Very well written and as said above very good use of imagery.... In a very proper way you turned your story into these beautiful verses.... ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What Matters

    It is a good piece... It has a good flow and good rhythm it is just that i could not quite understand the last two lines of the second paragraph..... ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Regress

    WOW.... This is just great.... Gross. Brutal. I am not much of a critic so would not point out anything is this flawless,fabulous piece.... Keep up the great work.... :) ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Girl Next Door.

    This is awesome.... Well done mate... Well written.... I would love to sing it if i have a tune.... :) I loved it a lot.... Keep up the great work... ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Felt It

    Hello there.... That is a nice compliment to the website.... It is truly a great place to be.... But about the poem i should say that it was OK.... Could ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Do Not Exist For You.

    It was nice and you very effectively showed the emotions in your piece... It was too short though could be a bit more lengthy and you could add more spice ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love III (Masks)

    You are here again with another fabulous poem of yours... BRAVO... I loved it...... I liked each and every thing of it.... Good word selection making it touchy.... Liked the ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Self- A Letter to Me from Me

    I loved it a lot... This is a thing i do a lot of times when i am sad but i never wrote it down.... It totally relates to me... ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autmn Leaves

    It was a good poem. Really loved your word selection and flow.... I was pretty and short... And you don't need to capitalize the first word of every line.... Only ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thank You, My Dear

    It is a good piece.... I liked what you wanted to tell through your poem... Imagery was good but could have been more better... Try to improve it... To many ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Take A Walk With Me, Dad.

    Awesome buddy... This is just great... Loved this piece through out... I could not see any flaws in it... WOW... Keep up the great work... :D PM me for anything... ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Dream

    Another great poem... You get better and better.... I love this one... A great idea for the poem and perfectly executed too... Its short and good but it can be ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Done Feeling Sorry For You

    I liked your work... I could the frustration which you might have felt... But it is too short and better use of words could have made it more strong... Well ...

    Jan 17, 2011


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew