User avatar

earendil

earendil

  • Other » General, General Re: translation

    Frankly I had no clue the piece was double spaced until you commented because I never looked at it after posting. Eww. The poem is actually just the final paragraph ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: infinity and I

    God, I just read through this. I need to stop doing this with my phone. mortality, not morality. goodness.

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: infinity and I

    Heya Penguin. Your name sounds familiar. I was writing a lot more a few years ago and I believe I remember seeing you around this site then. However, no, I ...

    Sep 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Water

    I appreciate you stopping by, and I am glad you enjoyed it. The poems/prose in Ireland and letters from a shrinks office are the only ones I've ever really come ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Water

    Me again. I'll thank you once more for the kind words and taking the time to visit. The purpose odd enjambment you mentioned, honestly, was just so that I could ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Water

    Greetings. Thank you for taking the time to visit. :) First off, I'm glad you pointed out that bit about the semicolon placement. It does, in fact, read more fluently ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Water

    I appreciate you taking the time to read/review this. Thank you. :)

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the great I am

    I like the idea with stained glass. I think I'll take the stanza you said was plain and see if I can work it into there. Thanks for the suggestion, ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the great I am

    Thanks a bunch for the feedback! I greatly appreciate it. (:

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: things we shouldn't (say)

    I stop by when I can. Nice to see you as well. I considered and reconsidered editing the piece before submitting, but that almost destroyed the purpose of not hitting ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: January 24th

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 25

    I have sincerely missed your work like no other. That is all.

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shatter me, Break me

    I'll be coming back to this.

    Dec 20, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted 3

    world spins madly on. yes.

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dearest Max,

    I haven't really reviewed anything of yours in a while, have I? hm. Well, I'll come back to this.

    Sep 13, 2011


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13