User avatar

earendil

earendil

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Free from the Puppet Masters

    Heh. As Snoink said, this was a bit dull for poetry. I wouldn't necessarily make it "fun" to read.. but make sure the overall tone of the poem matches the ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i am a rifle

    First thing I noticed was that you don't really follow a specific rhythm. While some poets take syllable counts and perfect rhymes rather seriously when it comes to reviewing poetry, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just a Dream

    Heya - I'm Ear, and I'll be your reviewer for this evening. I'll start off with the positives. In light of the fact that I'm heavily leaning toward majoring in ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Perseverance Never Lies

    Hi, Matt. This is going to be a somewhat short review, but I thought I'd stop by real quick and share a few thoughts. Let's start off with your strong ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Traces

    Persaaayyyy. It feels as if it's been forever since I've reviewed something by you. Why would you allow me to be so lazy for so long? Goodness. Alrighty - let's ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three women and a blank page

    A couple suggestions: 1) It seems as if I've been saying this a lot today, but once more won't hurt anything. :P Try to use correct punctuation and grammar. While, ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    Hokay, so. I wouldn't consider this as a "getting even" review (because that just makes it sound like I didn't want to review this - believe me, I do), but ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Bench

    Haha.. I'll be honest now and just say that I have no idea how to review this, especially since I've never really written something like it. I'll just put my ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light and dark.

    Contrast light when darkness falls. The sun rest s upon the sea, Hills come? alive upon lights true desire ; Darken ed rays falls upon the sun , creating an ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fall

    Alrighty. I have no idea why, but this reminded me of Samson, by Regina Spektor. .....anyway. This is good. Not your best, but it's good. You had a few single-liners ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Plums

    I don't believe I've ever reviewed anything by you before. So. Hiya. First off, I admire anyone who can or even just attempts to incorporate sciences into poetry. This poem ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unfinished Apology

    Agree with Coral. For me it's not so much confusing (I'm perfectly aware with the fact that I don't understand the poem, but I'm not confused.. if that makes sense ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    When I was in grade eight, I was taking an advanced language arts class. The only problem with the class was that the teacher was a complete idiot... so much ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anorexic One

    First off, nice piece. Not that I like the subject, but I'm always interested in seeing writers try to tackle it. Usually not a big fan of rhyming poetry because ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Haunted

    I think this piece holds some potential, given a good polish. The first thing I noticed right off the bat was the way you started with "I" quite frequently. It'd ...

    Feb 19, 2011


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore