User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 6

    Glad to help (and happy late holidays to you too lol) ;)

    Dec 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 11 (part 1)

    Thanks so much! I was a bit disappointed when nobody reviewed these chapters and I'm so glad you enjoyed reading. Have a great day!

    Dec 22, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 8

    Thanks, I'm always happy to correct a few spelling errors. So glad you enjoyed :)

    Dec 20, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Wing 4-5 Interlude

    Thanks! So glad you enjoyed :)

    Dec 18, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 10 (V1)

    Thanks :) I will probably rewrite the prophecy a few more times before final release but I thought that I could reveal the last part of the prophecy later in ...

    Dec 17, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Wing 2-3 Interlude

    I totally love antagonists too! It's so much fun to write a dark and powerful badass character. I have to refine how I use him a bit more but I've ...

    Dec 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 7 (part 2)

    Thanks, (this is a reply to both reviews on this chapter) I didn't think of putting the indication of who's thinking before the thought (other than how I indicated Hailstorm's ...

    Dec 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 7 (part 2)

    Thanks, I'll definitely see if I can diversify or remove some of those dialogue tags. Not sure how much body language I want to add since this is supposed to ...

    Dec 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 6 (part 2)

    Yay! This exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted to write a romance scene while adding a bit more to Shadow's backstory and character. I still have to go ...

    Dec 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 6 (part 1)

    I was actually considering doing a short novel about Umbra and the events leading up to the night she met Jarid. But that's a ways off. Anyway I'm so glad ...

    Dec 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 5 (part 2)

    Thanks for the review, you always leave great comments on what you're getting from the story and it's very helpful. I also like the change to "prophetic dragonet" since I ...

    Dec 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 2

    Thanks for the suggestion. I usually write this out in Word and I actually do have it bolded there but it didn't translate over for some reason. I'll see what ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! Yes, these chapters are from Shadow's point of view. I have a lot of editing to do before I post the chapters containing Jarid's point of ...

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising: Prologue

    I'm so glad you enjoyed! You're totally right about the length. I originally wrote this as my first chapter before realising it worked better as a prologue. I hope you ...

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 12 (part 2)

    Thanks for the review and the suggestions. I might end up adding a bit about how the dragonets are still learning how to fly in the open sky after being ...

    Dec 3, 2023


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn