User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 3

    Thanks a lot for adding to my knowledge as a writer. My target audience is a bit younger and probably wouldn't feel the dissonance you described but I am glad ...

    Jan 13, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 3

    Thanks for the review, as always. I'm so glad you enjoyed :)

    Jan 13, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 2

    Thanks! This will help a lot with my own brainstorming

    Jan 12, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 2

    Thanks for everything you pointed out. I'll definitely mention edit the double name drop. I also agree about the 'not like other girls' trope but I couldn't find a way ...

    Jan 12, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Elders of the Stars

    I like this take on the stars. It is different and you do a great job of evoking feeling in such a short poem. If I was to make one ...

    Jan 12, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 2

    Thanks so much for the review! I'll definitely get that grammar error fixed. And I'm really glad that the kind of relationship I wanted to show between Simon and Jarid ...

    Jan 10, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 11 (part 1)

    Thanks for the suggestion about how to describe the dragonets. I'll definitely take that into consideration.

    Jan 10, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 1

    So glad you enjoyed, and thanks for all the different parts you pointed out. It really helps me know what to emphasize in the future and gives me ideas for ...

    Jan 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for your review and suggested improvement. I'm so glad to see people enjoyed reading my story. :)

    Jan 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 1

    Part 2 is done for now. Each part has 12 chapters plus a chapter in between. Don't worry though, Shadow's story will continue in part 4. I just wanted to ...

    Jan 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 7 (part 1)

    Awesome! Good luck.

    Jan 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 7 (part 1)

    Thanks so much Kaia! :) If you ever want me to add you back to the list of people I share new updates with just let me know.

    Jan 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 10 (V1)

    Thanks for mentioning the typo. So glad you enjoyed

    Jan 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 1

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 1

    Jan 1, 2024


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah