User avatar

dragonfphoenix

dragonfphoenix

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Real World (Chapter 1)

    Knight Dragon, here to review! Hmm, that opening. It's a little disjointed, and could use some work. For example: I glance over the store windows, the panes glinting like mirrors, ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Imaginary Friends

    Knight Dragon, here to review! Hmm. This was an interesting piece. Some preliminary, minor technical things, then on to the content. It’s a horrible thing when imagination ends, when people ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Robin Hood

    Knight Dragon, here to review! Hmm. First off, a little bit on your formatting. Up through the letter, it's fine. But I'd advise not bolding the normal text, the body ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Script » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Their Kingdom #1

    Knight Dragon, here to review! Reading through the dialogue, I stumbled on this line by Andrew. you my friend have the making's that would rival even George Chaucer. He already ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 4.2

    Knight Dragon, here to review! You seem to struggle a little with sentence flow. For example, He was thankful he had thought to change out of his long robes and ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Friendly freaking ghosts......

    Knight Dragon, here to review! Hmm... That first sentence. ...but I am here to tell you, that ghosts are real and they do exist! That comma is unnecessary. It doesn't ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Copious Few. Chapter 6

    Knight Dragon, here to review on this glorious review day! As you sit there quivering, not wanting to break the quiet for fear of more destruction. I know fragments can ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Darkness (Prologue)

    Knight Dragon, here to review! First thing that stands out is " Prolougue " Is that supposed to be struck through? Or did you want an underline? (Or did you ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: The Reverends son

    Knight Dragon, here to review on this wonderful Review Day! Well, I don't know if I'd say it feels stereotypical (yet), but I'm definitely wanting less aloofness from the narrator. ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Acousticophobia - Fear of Noise

    Knight Dragon, here to review! You have a very unique style. I'm not sure if I would have blended emoticons into the actual dialogue and narrative like you did, but ...

    Oct 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Sterling Knight

    Knight Dragon, here to review! That was a very intriguing poem. I came into it expecting an answer to the question, but got the question itself. I liked how you ...

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town

    Knight Dragon, here to review on this wonderful Review Day! Wow, that's a pretty long A/N. You might consider enspoilering the note itself, with something like this: A/N: Fill in ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Sea Goddess

    Knight Dragon, here to review! Ooh, flash fiction. Lemme see, lemme see! (The brevity of the writing has been acknowledged and accounted for.) I noticed scales in patches ran up ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cross

    Knight Dragon, here to review! This feels more like a prologue or opening chapter than a short story. Just food for thought. They’re gone. Shard placed the last stone on ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Tomorrow - Chapter Eight

    Knight Dragon, here to review on this wonderful Review Day! I toss and turn all night and, when I finally fall asleep Comma splice there. All you need to do ...

    Aug 31, 2014


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah