User avatar

dianis97

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: M'i Coraz'on

    Awww that was sweet. But there was something weird about the last three lines. I really liked it, but I was just wondering why did you write "Mí Corazón" with ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: "Dream Self", episode 1, part 2

    Hi there! Good one! I totally loved it! You just sucked me in, I really enjoyed it! Nicely done. It was very funny:D Best of luck.

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Virus - 1

    Hey there! Not much to say, as the mistakes are already corrected. I really like it! so nice job, I enjoyed it! Best of luck!

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Death Note Parody

    LOL!! It was soo funny. I have to say I loved how you made fun of Light, specially in the first one. HILARIOUS!. Good job!, I also loved that Misa ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Beautifully Broken (revised)

    Thanks everyone for the review. They have helped a lot!, I'm going to try to be more careful before publishing my work. And I'll try to make it better....maybe change ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    nicee!! I liked it, but there were things like: conducting a sexual relationship.. its too formal, just say having sex. and the rest..well, I agree with the reviews, like the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 1)

    interesting!! it was a bit short..i agree with Gee, there were a couple of mistakes...but not too many! it's so good!! I really liked it!! awsome job!

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: an extraordinary teenage story

    Sorry it took me so long to review!...i was traveling Well, this is so much better!...you made really good changes and i really liked it but i still think you ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    LOL I think its sooo funny!, but I find it a bit weird, but anyways I think it was kind of cool, especially edward not remembering bella's name, good job ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    wow, it was really good, I really liked it I thought the beginning was a bit boring tough, I did get hooked up until the second paragraph. The ending was ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Good job...I really liked it, but I never really expect harry thinking that way about Hermione I like the way ron sounded like him...u know the mate thing also the ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End

    You really captured the characters very nicely. I'm impressed. I think you should expand this chapter a little more. Add what some of the other cullens are feeling. Like Carlilse ...

    Jun 20, 2008


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt