User avatar

demib

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Unknown, Chapter 2

    Im very sorry they are so short. I am trying to fix that, but I am glad it was an acton filled piece, for that is what I intended it ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Come to Me Children, and See What I See

    I do not think this is harsh. I indeed thank you for showing all the things you did not like, liked, and what to fix. Most people i come across ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Script » Humor, Romantic Re: funny Twilight script.

    That is HILAROUIS!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Tears of an Angel

    Thank you so much for your complement Greg!

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: I Am No Whore

    Oh my gods I didnt even realize this was you until a clicked on it and I read Mikko's response and i was wondering "husband?" Getting back on subject, I ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Tears of an Angel

    If you get to read this comment, take note please. If you loved or liked "Tears of an Angel" i would also like you to find the poem "The Funeral" ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Tears of an Angel

    Thank you. I have one poem that is rather long that was made as a song rather than a poem.

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Tears of an Angel

    Okay! I will take your advice and your comments and fix it up! Thank you for the comment.

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elvora

    Cool! Your welcome for the idea!

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Kill Shot

    Ohhhh....I want to read more!MORE!!!!!Must read more of this awesomeness! can you continue it?!Please!!!!

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Please stay...

    This is a very sad part.. I know the feeling when you ask someone to stay, the minute your eyes are closed, or your back is turned, they leave.. You ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Surrender

    I like it. Very in depth, there is nothing more i can say. Keep writing!

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elvora

    It flows very well. It has a good rhythme to it, and it helps with the thought of freedom as she died, very poetic. Nice detail, i would like to ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Never Forget

    Lol

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Narrative Re: Letter To This Unknown Lover

    I love this poem, but i kind of wonder, Who were you thinking of when you made this poem?

    Feb 17, 2012


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud