User avatar

demib

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Tears of an Angel

    Thank you

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Lyrics » Health, Lyrical Re: Let's Talk About Sex

    Umm.. I should not be reading this.... Um How The Hell IS This supposed to be EDUCATIONAL??? no offense but but how? its very strange but good.

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter Nine

    Creepy....I have not read the other chapters but this chapter. Oh yea this chapter is downright creepy...And I Love IT!!!!

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Excerpt of Twinkle twinkle little star

    I loved the sentence that says "What on earth are you doing, you bloody maggot!" that sentence i can see a person saying that in a british accent. Oh that ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Angel Light

    I like it! i wanted to read more. it was kind of sad to have it end but, ya. It needs some editing but i dont want to bore you ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: love

    This makes no sense... Maybe put some more detail into it?

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Roses"

    I like it. I have a poem named roses, except is kind of sad.. but overall its very good.

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Red

    Oh. O.O I like this one. Dark, beautiful! Keep writing!

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Romantic Re: I'm Gonna Make You Laugh

    I agree more happiness in your poems now! I like this one!

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Long Distance

    That is so cute! Im suprised at you AJ! I can literally sing this in my head!

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Lyrics » Politics, Realistic Re: Tongue In Cheek (ONLY 18 AND OVERS MAY VIEW. CONTAINS RACIST SLANG BUT ONLY FOR EFFECT.)

    Thats not awkward....( dont know if i spelled that right...)

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: I Am No Whore

    Lol i guess thats true!

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Unknown, Chapter 2

    I will try. It is a working porject cause i have school and not very much time alone.

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Years of My Pain and Sorrow

    No it is fine! These are the kind of reviews I like!

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Short Poems #3

    I agree a little happy spot popped out at the bottom!:)

    Feb 23, 2012


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather