User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What's wrong with me?

    I came to review this poem, scrolled down, and oh my God.

    Oct 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Oceanbeers

    This is one of the best reviews I have ever gotten. You don't need puns to be funny. This is golden. You're golden.

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Nothingleftnothingleftnothingleft

    Thanks, man!

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Doubled Over

    I don't quite get how I'm supposed to expand?

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sgdsgwdgdwg

    Actually, I could respect your opinion, but you're insulting me as the reviewer it seems like. I did go into points that can help you, and I don't see why ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sgdsgwdgdwg

    How is it completely unuseful?

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Teen Fiction Re: The Confused Little Fellow

    Spam reviewer

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Bra Crumbs

    Not surprised.

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Other » Humor, General Re: 10 Reasons why Nate is Afraid of Cellphones

    Ten reasons≠cleverness

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: lock jawed

    First two lines are great, I just want you to know that.

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Other » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: Ten Reasons Why Nate Is Afraid Of Tampons

    This is actually the only one that made me laugh.

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Oceanbeers

    It's a reference to Showerbeers

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Oceanbeers

    I know it does. I'm not dumb, baby baby. Joke still missed.

    Oct 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Oceanbeers

    Yeah, it would have been even better if your statement was factually correct?

    Oct 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Oceanbeers

    WEEE WOOO WEEE WOO IM NOT WRITING A HAIKU

    Oct 15, 2015


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights