User avatar

dele24

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue: Soul-Mate

    I love the name idea, it is very original and interesting. Like Dreamer I wonder how Nameless will get on and if there is another one who is nameless. Anyway, ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pathenol Ethyl Ester McKay

    Ok, I have added a bit more to it, there is a story behind how she got her name and why she is living with her aunt and uncle, but ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyssa - Part Two

    Thanks heaps. :) I know I have an issue with changing tenses, but never usually catch all of the mistakes, so thanks for pointing them out.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daddy's Baby Ruth

    I love it, it is soo sweet. I don't really have anything constructive to say, but I love it how there were all these strands running thru the story - ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Disembodied

    Wow, that was interesting. I totally agree with the other comments, we need more info about Tammy and why she is crazy. But I do like it and want to ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyssa - Part One

    Thanks for the critiques, I really appreciate it. I have been procrastinating about posting the edited version because I have been making little changes for ages. But here it is, ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Thursday

    I like it :) It is really easy to read and interesting.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Until Her Day (Thirteen)

    I really liked it, there were some awkward parts but overall it had me interested in the characters and wanting to read more.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sister of Mine

    Wow, that was really interesting, a little bit cliched and a bit confusing. I did realize that she was her twin, but it was a bit morbid for me :)

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    I like this, and I agree with most of what Claudette said. There was a sentence that could be rewritten: Her skin was beyond pale; it was white as new ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cold Case

    Thanks Dream Deep, you've given me a lot to think about and I have also realised that it has to be raining, absolutely pouring with rain. Why? because it has ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    Lol :lol: Very humorous, i enjoyed it a lot :)

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Writing Challenge 4/03" - Closure

    Thanks for the positive feedback :)

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lord Winneburg

    Its a very interesting concept and I thought you pulled it off quite well though maybe you could develop the characters of Todd and his dad a bit more.

    Dec 1, 2004


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss