User avatar

dasiamari

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: La noche

    I really liked this it would have been better If I new what La noche meant though... But I really like this even though \I don`t know the meaning!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Conversation 17

    Nothing to say this is great !

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: See Me

    I found my old song ive been looking for!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Them

    KEEP WRITING IT . this rocks!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silent tears

    Thanks PAZEY!! No hard feelings??

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    You requested I review so here I am . This is a really good poem and ,sorry I don`t nit pick so I have nothing bad to say about it,or ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: See Me

    HERE YOU GO

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: This Moment Is Ours

    Welcome to YWS this was very good

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Encased by ice

    Hello every one I changed my poem around a bit (finally) according to what one reviewer told me.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unreal Letters

    Empty and chill, the tears come But there is no one to hear Because you are alone With your keyboard As you discover It wasn’t Real. I loved this part

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Everyday Companion

    I really liked this but I didn't understand the last stanza .

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lion&the lamb

    What happened to lush green grass??

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *1*

    This is really good I am going to read the whole thing :)

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love in the rain chapter 4

    what the fish is just a thing she says like what the heck or holy cow

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love in the rain chapter 4

    I REALLY NEED SOME REVIEWS PLEASE??

    Feb 4, 2011


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres