User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snowman

    This was great, you made the cheerful snowman I look forward to creating every year as soon as we get enough snow seem dark and eery. Let's just say that ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Tales of a Common Bus Driver

    Hey there! This was great, each character was so different and well-explained even down to the smallest detail. I agree with a previous review though that there really isn't much ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chains.

    Yes, write more! I loved your story, aside from some punctuation errors, I thought you had a good ending! It was a good story, and its subject is right up ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Old Poem

    I just finished reading/reviewing your Russian Roulette story and I found the link to this, to my surprise it was you again! I definitely think your strengths lean more towards ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Old Story

    Hey there, Can't decide whether I like this or not. I don't really get it and that's making it harder to like. It has potential but it needs some work. ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    Hey there, I don't really know how to say this. :) Well let's just say I posted something a few hours ago in Historical Fiction. New idea, been swimming around ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted Story

    Hey! First of all may I just say that your opening paragragh read like a torture scene from a Saw movie which unfortunately I had the unfortunate pleasure of witnessing ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Funeral

    hey there! I don't really have time for a total review but my first impression was that your story was interesting. The title peaked my interest and when I clicked ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heaven

    hey there! I liked this a lot! I'd just like to say that I like your ending with the statement about the doll, it seems right that a little girl ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Red roads through Gettysburg

    Hey there! I thought your story was pretty good! Here are the problems I had with it: 1. There were a lot of spelling errors. 2. The journal entries seemed ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Curse of the Queen

    Hello Daydreamer here: Nice story! But here's a few things I noticed: 1. Two trained bodyguards came to the queen's rescue and couldn't manage to stop a single man with ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 3

    Hey Dreamy! Thanks for reviewing my work. Here's my review of yours. I love the way you write. It seems so alive and real. But a lot of your sentences ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Soul Has Been Cut In Half

    Hello daydreamer here: First of all, I really enjoyed your story, it was very emotional and it eerily reminded me of a story I had written a few years ago. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    Hello there: I must say you have me hooked, and i can't wait for more! Your descriptions are haunting and capture the reader's attention. I personally love this time period ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Mary the Slave girl

    Hey there, im Angela. I enjoyed your story, it was very well written but i had a few objections. First, the title. ''Mary the Slave Girl'' is very shallow and ...

    Nov 8, 2009


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman