User avatar

crestfallen

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: just alone not complete

    Hard to believe that a 20 year old has so much improper grammer. What the hell is up with the website at the end of it?

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    I didn't care too much for this. The singing was too boring as well. Try harder next time

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You Deserve The Same Hell That You Gave

    It's referring to someone who has a criminal history and in this case someone who has a criminal history because of a sexual crime

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Here is Love (Forever and ever)

    Can someone please tell me how to post these without the stupid double spacing..the first time I posted on this site it was fine but now all of a sudden ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: "Settle"

    I'm surprised that 22 people read this and only 1 (besides me) responded. I don't understand why people read but don't respond either positive or negative. But this was a ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Song I Heard In A Dream

    A very well balanced song. It was really wonderful reading it and I look forward to reading more work from you.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What Do you Want

    I didn't send this song looking like this. I don't ever use spaces after each sentence. For some reason this site posted it looking like that.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Daddy's Song

    Your dad should only "let you go" when you turn 18 not at the age of 14..lol

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled Song

    I wonder if you're talking about God in this song. It was an okay song though

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Perfecting the art of goodbye

    Some parts of the song were okay. However, it seemed to be dragging on a bit and I had to force myself to finish it. I like the concept of ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Enough to Please

    I liked the lyric, good job. And perhaps it's short it written form but when sung he could always repeat something from the lyric to make it longer.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: When the bad man came to town

    who's the bad man and what's he going to do?

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Knives and jewels

    It would have been better without the instruments that you intend to play in parentheisis. I also don't understand why this was in the rating 18. There's nothing here that ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let's dance, let's dance

    Hmm, I did't really like it that much. It was kind of juvenile coming from an 18 year old. Sorry

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: O shaped smiles.

    why is this rated 18?

    Feb 11, 2011


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger