User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » General, General Re: You are you

    Hey there, Nargles! Rosie here! I don't have time to launch into a full review right now, but I still wanted to at least leave a comment on here to ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: The boogey man

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prom With My Mom

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I'd just like to say that I adore your concept for this piece. It's so cute! I ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unwanted Rescue

    Hello there!! First off, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. I hope you like it as much as I do! If you've got any questions, ask away; I'm fairly ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Firefly Dance

    Hey, Storyweaver! Thanks for your comments. As to the age of my main character, I intended for that to be left to the reader's imagination. While I was writing it, ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mummy.

    This haiku is interesting. Sometimes it's better to express feeling through few words rather than wasting too many words trying to get it right. I really like this poem. Thumbs ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Time For Revolution

    This poem is inspiring. I wrote something sort of like this but not nearly as good a while ago, and I only wish it would've turned out as excellent as ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Tenant

    This story did what good writing should do: it brought me into the story and made me feel like I was right there, watching the whole thing happen. You used ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friendship

    I like it when people include pieces of their own lives in their poems. You've obviously done a lot of that here. Some things are, maybe, on the edge of ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: free

    This poem is great! I love its rhythm. I also love how you express what you're writing about; it's understandable but not in-your-face like some poems are. Thumbs up from ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music is Freedom

    Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you liked what I wrote. It's awesome to have someplace to post my work where I can share it with other writers ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    This story is the bomb! I didn't expect much from it when I first started reading, but, when I read on, it was humorous and interesting. I like the moral ...

    Aug 22, 2011


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich