User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Red Carpets

    Hello, Mistie! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. I really like this piece. The best part about it, in my opinion, is the feeling of it. It ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: From Me To You

    Hello again, Abid! Rose here! This is a very sweet poem. It's definitely unique from the other love poems that I read, and I'll remember it after I finish writing ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dialogue

    Hello there, Momo! Rose here! These were all cute! I'm not sure whether or not I like the first or second one best; the third one is out of the ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Rebellion Series Chapter 2

    Hello there, Omniyus. I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. Overall, this was a good piece. I haven't read the first chapter of this book, so I'm just ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Conversation With God!

    Hello, Abid! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. My favorite part of this piece was the subject. I know that quite a few other people have written ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Mom, Mandy and the Indian Cinema

    Hello there, trisanki! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, let me say that I've never even written a script. Therefore, I'm not an expert at ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Happiness

    Hey, Weaver! Rose here! I absolutely adore this! It's so simple, just like happiness, but you've still managed to slip in touches of brilliance here and there. It was very ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Letters Chapter Four

    Hey there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece. Before starting, you need to understand that what I'm going to say is just my opinion. If you don't agree ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Air

    Hello, Tucker! Rose here! Since I reviewed the first winter poem, I figured that I should do this one as well. Personally, I am much more of a fan of ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Sad Story

    Hey there, Dasi! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. Overall, this is a good piece of work. Personally, I feel like the fairy-tale thing is a tad ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Reflection

    Hello, Shloka! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! I love the subject of this essay. I completely agree with you that YWS has an amazing way of ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Novels

    Hello there, NinLove! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I adore your subject. Writing and reading novels is wonderful and addictive, and I'm pleased that ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Waitin'

    Hello there, Amy! Rose here! This is an amazing song! I write songs myself, and this one is very good. I envy your awesomeness! :D I see a few technical ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What I Want and What I Need

    Hello Amanda! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I'd just like to say that I adore this piece. It's exactly the kind of thing that ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Mound

    Hey, Michael! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, welcome to YWS! It's an amazing place; I can't even explain how much my writing has improved ...

    Dec 6, 2011


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer