User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: I Lost My Brain

    Hey! Rosie here! :) Overall, this is cute. It definitely made me laugh. I don't think that you intended for this to be a seriously dark poem, but rather a ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Changeling

    Hello there, Amie! I'm Rosie, and I'm going to review this piece today. :D Overall, this is a good piece of work. There's plenty of details and I clearly understand ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: Stolen Tears

    Hey there! My name's Rosie, and I'll be reviewing this today! First off, I adore the feeling of this poem. It's sort of weird, but in a good way, and ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: "The First"

    Hey there! Rosie here to review this! This piece is absolutely adorable. I agree with some of the other reviewers when they say that your work is simple; in fact, ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: My Happy Place

    Hello there, Sparkle! My name's Rosie, and I'm here to review this! Overall, this is a cute piece. It's rather too simple for my liking, though. I've read dozens of ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Good Morning

    Hey there! Rosie here! I hate to say that I like this piece, but I don't. I think it's a good piece of work and writing on your part, but ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Sugar coated words

    Hello there, Tucker! Rosie here! :D This poem definitely reflects its title. It definitely felt very sugary and sweet, and although I'm not usually a huge fan of these types ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: doll

    Hello there! Rose here from Review Team Yellow to share my thoughts on this! :) Wow. There's really not much for me review, which makes my job much harder, but ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Wherever You Will Go, I Will Go

    Hello there! Rose here from Review Team Yellow to share my thoughts on this piece! :D I adore the subject of this story. I've grown up hearing Bible stories on ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Forest: Chapter One: Dracula

    Hello there, Alfonso! Rose here from Review Team Yellow to review! :D Overall,this is a good piece of work. When it comes to vampires, I'm usually not very interested (Twilight ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's Such a Drama Queen Chapter 11

    Hello there! Rosie here from Review Team Yellow to share my thoughts on this! :D Overall, this is a really nice piece of work. It's nicely structured and easy to ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Utopia chapter 2

    Hello there! Rose here from Review Team Yellow to share my thoughts on this piece! :D I'm not sure how I feel about this piece, and I know why. There ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tainted Love Rewrite

    Hello there! Rose from Review Team Yellow here to review! :D Overall, this was a good story. Twilight sort of ruined the whole vampire/werewolf thing for me (If you're a ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: An Alien World- Chapter 2

    Hello there! Rose here to review for Review Team Yellow again! I told you I'd be back, didn't I? :D First, let me begin by saying I really like the ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: It's Chris, Miss

    Hey there, Murty! Rose here to review! :D This is absolutely adorable! I read quite a few Christmas poems over the past few weeks and, frankly, I got tired of ...

    Jan 5, 2012


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer